​Townewest Night Out
Townewest HOA will be hosting Townewest Night Out on Saturday, September 25th, 2021! Please make plans to come out and enjoy a great day of activities at our community-building event that promotes police and first responder community partnerships. Multiple games and events will be available for you family to participate in around the Clubhouse and Clubhouse grounds.

Townewest Night Out
¡Townewest HOA organizará Townewest Night Out el sábado 25 de septiembre de 2021! Haga planes para acompañarnos y disfrutar de un gran día de actividades en nuestro evento de construcción de la comunidad que promueve las interacción de la policía y los rescatistas. Habrán varios juegos y eventos para que su familia participe en los alrededores del Clubhouse y terreno del mismo.


The Tradition Continues - 43rd Year

Townewest Tidal Waves Swim Team (TWST) rides the tide again!  This year was a very different one for us, but our team did an awesome job.  So many swimmers improved and learned new strokes.  We had 3 swimmers in the 8 and Under-Age Group say that they want to teach swim when they are older.  This is a great compliment to our coaches and coaches’ helpers.

Our team is operated by volunteers who participate in daily practices and swimming meets. We are one of a few Summer League Teams that teach kids to swim so that they can participate on our swim team.  We believe that teaching kids to swim saves lives and makes them employable.  Being on TWST gives kids something to keep them occupied in the summer.  Our summer season consists of swim meets on Monday evenings and practices Tuesday-Friday mornings. 

If you are interested in being a part of the TWST Family visit our website https://townewesttidalwaves.swimtopia.com to register online beginning in March 2022

​​​​​​​​​​New Trash & Recycling Days Are In Effect with Texas Pride 
Trash Cart: Black with black lid
Recycle Cart: Black with gray lid
Monday - trash, recycling & heavy trash 
Thursday - trash & heavy trash

NEVER PLACE RECYCLE IN PLASTIC BAGS.  Recycle placed in plastic bags is not opened or separated.  It is simply removed from the stream and sent to the landfill as contamination.

Additional trash bins, carts, cans & bags may also be used.  VERY IMPORTANT... If a trash company's logo other than Texas Pride is showing, please "blackout" the name.  No trash receptacle will be dumped with another trash company's name.    


or call Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
(281) 342-8178
You may experience some delay due to Covid-19. The transition should be completed soon. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

How To Report A Malfunctioning Street Light Or A Street Light Outage

Please click here to report a malfunctioning street light or street light outage to Centerpoint Energy.

Frequently Asked Questions
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!  Unable to attend the monthly HOA meeting?  You have a question for the Board?  Please use the "CONTACT US" link (in top menu) to send your question, concern or idea.  The Board will answer questions and post here, FAQ section, and a copy of the FAQ'S received each month will be available at the next monthly HOA meeting, if appropriate. If you attend the meeting, you may ask your question, concern or idea in open forum and they may be added to the FAQ. The correct answers and information are key to maintaining our neighborhood.
CLICK HERE for the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

Thank you,
The Board

Clubhouse Rental

Homeowners and Tenants:  The clubhouse is available for rental! Please contact Veronica Navarrete with MASC Austin Properties, Inc. by email (vnavarrete@mascapi.com) or by phone at 713-776-1771. All reservations must be made between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please note that reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. A $200.00 rental fee and $350.00 deposit must accompany all reservations.

Yard of The Month
The Board of Directors of Townewest HOA is pleased to announce the creation of the Yard of the Month award program to show their appreciation and to recognize those homeowners who demonstrate superior effort in maintaining their property, and who, as a result, positively contribute to the overall appearance of Townewest HOA. The program will award monthly winners during the months of May through September for landscaping, and for holiday decorations in the months of October (Halloween) and December (Christmas). Each monthly winner will receive special recognition on the HOA’s website and in the HOA Newsletter, a $50 gift card to Home Depot and the honor of displaying the official “Townewest HOA Yard of the Month” lawn-sign in their yard that identifies their property as the Yard of the Month winner. Please CLICK HERE for more details. 

Please CLICK HERE for the latest Yard of the Month winners. 

​​Programa De Premios Yarda Del Mes
La Junta Directiva de Townewest HOA se complace en anunciar la creación del programa de premios “Yarda del Mes” para mostrar su agradecimiento y reconocer a aquellos propietarios que demuestren un esfuerzo superior en el mantenimiento de su propiedad y que, como resultado, contribuyan positivamente a la apariencia general de Townewest HOA. El programa premiará a los ganadores mensuales durante los meses de MAYO a SEPTIEMBRE por jardinería y decoración festiva en los meses de octubre (Halloween) y diciembre (Navidad). Cada ganador mensual recibirá un reconocimiento especial en el sitio web de la Asociación de Propietarios (www.townewest.com) y en el Boletín de la Asociación de Propietarios, una tarjeta de regalo de $50 para usarse en Home Depot y el honor de mostrar el letrero oficial "Townewest HOA Yarda del Mes" en su jardín que identifica su propiedad como el ganador de la “Yarda del Mes.”. Por favor, haga
clic aquí para obtener más detalles.

Be sure to sign-up for email notifications to stay informed of community events and notices ->

Is your landscaping growing over your property line?  Hanging over your neighbors property? Did you know your neighbor has the right to cut it off their property without your permission and you can do nothing about it.  You are in the wrong if your landscaping is intruding on someone else’s property.

So, if your neighbor’s landscaping is intruding onto your property, please speak with your neighbor first to come up with a solution.  If that is not effective, take pictures and cut it.

People...a little respect goes a long way.  Try talking with your neighbors first.

Sharing a Fence
If you share a fence line with your neighbor, it is considered a shared fence. The costs of repairing or replacing should be shared. For fencing facing a road (front or back fence), the homeowner is solely responsible for the repair or replacement of that fence.

Leash Law
Please remember the leash law requires that any animal outside your residence or fenced yard must be on a leash.  To report strays or loose animals, please call animal control at 281-342-1512.

Going On Vacation?
Going out out town or vacation?  Here are a few reminders to keep your property safe while you and your family enjoy a great time.

  • Ask your neighbor, family member or friend to collect your mail, newspaper, etc., or place a hold on your mail and newspaper
  • Make sure a family member or friend knows where you are in case of an emergency
  • Leave a key with a family member or friend 
  • Call or log on to Fort Bend MUD #2 Security Patrol and be placed on the "house watch list"

Inoperable Vehicles
Non-working, inoperable vehicles, vehicles with flat tires, mounted on blocks, wrecked, etc., are not allowed.  Vehicles cannot remain parked for excessive periods of time without being moved. All vehicles must have current license plates and inspection stickers. 

Pet Stations
Townewest HOA has two  "pet stations", one located at Gulfstream Park and the other at the Clubhouse. Please pick up after your pet. 

Garage Sale & Other Signage
Signs, garage sale notices, advertising, lost pets, services, or events should not be attached to any stop sign or street sign.  Remember to pick up your signs.

​​Important Numbers 

  • Emergency: 911
  • Ft. Bend County Non Emergency Sheriff, Fire, Ambulance: 281-242-8283
  • Northeast Ft. Bend Cnty Fire Dept: 281-342-7233
  • Ambulance: 281-341-4665
  • FBC MUD 2 Patrol: 713-504-1978
  • Medical Transportation Program: 877-633-8747
  • MASC Austin Properties, Inc: 713-776-1771
  • Poison Control: 800-764-7661
  • Fort Bend County Courthouse: 281-341-3710
  • Animal Control: 281-342-1512
  • Ft. Bend Road/Bridge Repair: 281-342-4513
  • TX Environmental Waste: 281-368-8397
  • Recycling Center: 281-342-5226
  • Reliant Energy:713-207-7777
  • Reliant Energy Entex: 713-659-2111
  • Fort Bend MUD #2 (Billing): 281-290-6507
  • (24-hr Report Leaks, Sewer): 281-290-6503
  • Texas Pride 281-342-8178 


  • Townewest Elementary:  281-634-4480
  • Barrington Place Elementary:  281-634-4040
  • Sugar Land Middle School:  281-634-3080
  • Kempner High School:  281-634-2300

Links and Emails

Fort Bend County Medicine Drop Boxes

The County has several safe places where you can discard unused or expired medications. Please CLICK HERE for a list of locations.