Congratulations to our May 2020 Yard of the Month Winners!
10535 Quail Ridge
WCA Operations Update
Effective Immediately WCA has ceased recycling services and has implemented a 2 bulk maximum for the time being for all trash services.
How Will This Affect Your Service?
WCA provides an essential service for Houston Metroplex and Fort Bend County for now, priority will shift to collect the putrescible waste first. This is the material that begins to breakdown and decompose first in the Houston heat.
This means that residents need to separate their putrescible waste from their bulk waste to ensure proper and timely collection. Two bags (2) maximum for bulk, per home, will be picked on your scheduled service day. WCA/VF Waste Services will not be collecting carpet or construction materials as regular collection related to this event.
Recycle Services (*Please see exceptions below):
Effective Tuesday, March 31, 2020 – Until further notice we are suspending recycle service for the greater Houston area.
Please note, suspended services due to this event will not be made up or pushed to another service day.
Please take care and be Safe throughout the remainder of this event.
2020 Annual Assessments
ASSESSMENT AMOUNT: $346.00
DISCOUNT: - $ 16.00
DISCOUNTED ASSESSMENT AMOUNT: $330.00
CRITERIA FOR RECEIVING THE DISCOUNT:
To receive the $16.00 discount, you must comply with the following: NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED!
1. Payment of the entire Discount Assessment Amount ($330.00) must be RECEIVED by MASC Austin Properties, Inc. by December 31, 2019. An envelope post marked December 31, 2019 does not constitute receipt of payment.
2. Payment plans are available - Two installments may be made: 1) November of 2019 and 2) December of 2019. A total of $330.00 must be paid in full and received on or before December 31, 2019. If your payment plan runs over the December 31st deadline, you must pay the full $346.00.
3. Any account which reflects an outstanding balance prior to the 2020 assessment that is not paid in full by December 31, 2019 will not be eligible to receive the discount.
4. Please write your Customer ID number on the lower left corner of your check. Your Customer ID number is shown on the enclosed invoice.
5. Please make your check payable to Townewest HOA, Inc., and mail it in care of MASC Austin Properties, Inc., 945 Eldridge Road, Sugar Land, TX 77478.
6. We offer additional online payment options. We accept e-check with your checking or savings account with no fee, a debit card with VISA or MC logo with a fee of $4.95, and a credit card with a 2.95% transaction fee. For online payments please visit the association’s website at www.townewest.com.
The 2020 annual assessment is due on January 1, 2020 (payments received after December 31st are not eligible for the discount), and is late on February 1, 2020. All past due accounts will be assessed a $35.00 late fee, along with 7.5% per annum interest and a $15.00 per month collection fee until paid in full. A letter will be mailed after February 15th to all homeowners with past due balances. A certified demand letter, with a minimum $35 collection fee being assessed to the account, will be sent after March 15th. All past due accounts will be turned over to the Association's attorney for collection after April 15th. The collection process will be pursued to the full extent of the law, including foreclosure if necessary.
Completed 2018 Projects
2019 - 20 Projects
The 2019 Townewest Holiday Decorating Contest was judged on Sunday, December 22, 2019. Six volunteers worked as three teams to canvas the entire neighborhood and selected the following ten homes to be finalists in the competition. These homes are:
10511 Stockman, 10526 Long River Drive, 13711 New Village, 10326 Clark Tower, 10002 Old Towne Ln, 10114 Kent Towne Ln, 10014 Limewood, 13727 Towneway Dr, 13719 Towneway Dr, and 10318 Limewood.
These homes were then revisited by all of the judges to select the three best displays in the neighborhood. It was a difficult decision that resulted in much deliberation before an agreeable decision was made by the judges. The three wining homes are, in no particular order, are:
10114 Kent Towne Ln, 10526 Long River Drive, and 10014 Limewood
These homes are marked by a display sign and the homeowners will each receive a $50.00 gift card. We would like to take this time to say thank you to all of the homeowners who worked hard to brighten up the Townewest community for the holiday season. We would also like to say thank you to the residents on the social committee who volunteered Sunday evening to serve as judges. Thank you for all you do to help make Townewest a great community to call home.